- The Commission promulgates guidelines that judges consult when sentencing federal offenders. When the guidelines are amended, a subsequent Guidelines Manual is published.
- In this section, you will find the Commission’s comprehensive archive of yearly amendments and Guidelines Manuals dating back to 1987.
(January 2019) This publication provides data on the prevalence, offender and offense characteristics, and sentences...
- Sentencing Commission Targets Corrupt Public Officials; Agency Also Takes Aim at Portable Rockets and Missiles —...
- Sentencing Commission Stiffens Penalties for White Collar Criminals.
Notice of proposed amendments to sentencing guidelines, policy statements, and commentary. Request for public comment, including public comment regarding retroactive application of any of the proposed amendments
BAC2210-40/2211-01 UNITED STATES SENTENCING COMMISSION Sentencing Guidelines for United States Courts AGENCY: United...
- Telemarketing Fraud and Economic Crime Package.