Friday, August 7, 2015
Pursuant to Rule 3.2 of the Rules of Practice and Procedure of the United States Sentencing Commission, a public meeting of the Commission is scheduled for Friday, August 7, 2015, at 1:00 p.m. The meeting will be held at the Thurgood Marshall Federal Judiciary Building, One Columbus Circle, N.E., in Suite 2-500 (South Lobby).This meeting will be live-streamed.
The agenda follows:
- Adoption of April 2015 Minutes
- Vote to Promulgate Technical Commentary Amendment
- Vote on Final Policy Priorities for 2015–2016
- Possible Vote to Approve Revised Statement of Reasons Form
- Possible Vote to Publish Proposed Guideline Amendments and Issues for Comment
To receive updates on future events and other Commission activities, visit us on Twitter or subscribe to our e-mail listserve. For questions regarding this notice, e-mail our Public Affairs Office at email@example.com or call us at (202) 502‐4500.