Webcast: Analysis of Drug Trafficking Offenders and Guidelines
At the January 9, 2014 public meeting, staff gave a data presentation to inform public comment on proposed amendments to the drug trafficking guideline.
Please click here to download the PDF slideshow and speaker notes.
Sentencing and Guidelines
Advanced Guideline Issues
- January 2015: USSC Live! A Look Ahead at 2015
- August 2014: USSC Live! Retroactivity, Alternatives, & Online Data
- March 2014: USSC Live! Federal Sentencing Update
- January 2014: USSC Live! Criminal History Webcast
- July 2013: Proposed Guideline Amendments & Other Sentencing Issues
- May 2013: Recent Congressional Reports
- November 2011: Retroactive 2011 Crack Cocaine Amendment
Public Hearings and Meetings
- January 2015: Public Meeting with Data Presentation on Economic Crime
- July 2014: Public Meeting to Vote on Retroactive Application of 2014 Drug Amendment
- June 2014: Public Hearing on Retroactive Application of 2014 Drug Amendment
- April 2014: Public Meeting to Vote on Promulgating Proposed Amendments
- March 2014: Public Hearing on Proposed Amendments
- January 2014: Public Meeting with Data Presentation on Drug Guidelines
Presentation on proposed amendments to the drug trafficking guideline.