USSC Update on Proposed Guideline Amendments & Other Sentencing Issues
This recorded webcast provides viewers with an update on recent changes in federal sentencing, including: proposed amendments to the federal sentencing guidelines, new Supreme Court decisions, and the Commission's proposed priorities for the upcoming fiscal year.
Please click here to download the PDF slideshow of the July 15, 2013 webinar.
Sentencing and Guidelines
Advanced Guideline Issues
Public Hearings and Meetings
- July 2014: Public Meeting to Vote on Retroactive Application of 2014 Drug Amendment
- June 2014: Public Hearing on Retroactive Application of 2014 Drug Amendment
- April 2014: Public Meeting to Vote on Promulgating Proposed Amendments
- March 2014: Public Hearing on Proposed Amendments
- January 2014: Public Meeting with Data Presentation on Drug Guidelines