December 28, 1999
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING OF THE
UNITED STATES SENTENCING COMMISSION
Pursuant to Rule 3.2 of the Rules of Practice and Procedure (U.S. Sentencing Commission (July 1997)), the U.S. Sentencing Commission will hold a public meeting on January 6, 2000 at 9:00 a.m. at the Thurgood Marshall Federal Judiciary Building, One Columbus Circle, N.E., in Suite 2-500 (South Lobby). It is expected that the meeting will conclude by 11:00 a.m..
The purpose of the meeting will be to conduct the business detailed in the following agenda:
- Introductory Remarks from the Chair
- Report from the Interim Staff Director
- Approval of Minutes
Presentation and Vote on Issues for Publication
- Methamphetamine Trafficking Penalty Enhancement Act
- Implementation of the Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act
- Briefing on Circuit Conflicts (continued from December meeting)
Public meeting materials are available at the Commission's website or from the Commission (202/502-4590).